BROOKINGS – The First Bank & Trust Board of Directors recently approved the corporate promotion of eight Brookings-based employees at its annual organizational meeting.
“We are fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff serving our customers and supporting our communities and our organization,” said Kevin Tetzlaff, chief operating officer of First Bank & Trust. “Based on their significant contributions and leadership roles within our organization, I am proud to announce these promotions.”
Promoted employees based in Brookings:
• Cathy Chapin was elected vice president. She has been with the organization for 23 years and currently serves as the ALCO manager.
• Michele Cofell was elected vice president. Michele is assistant controller and has been with the organization for 14 years.
• Chris Kreul was elected executive vice president. He is the chief technology officer and has been serving the bank for more than 20 years.
• Nan Poppen was elected senior vice president. She has served the bank since 2001 and is currently the director of human resources.
• Ann Schneider was elected assistant vice president. She has been with the bank since 2015 and fills the role of audit manager.
• Christa Damm was elected assistant vice president. She has been with the organization for 12 years and currently serves as deposit and payment operations manager.
• Kayla Bonde was elected vice president. She is the manager of business banking/consumer loans and has been serving the bank for nearly seven years.
• Ryan Schiller was elected senior vice president. Ryan is the director of banking operations. He has more than 21 years of experience with the bank.