Sunday Aug. 1
• The Brookings Domestic Abuse Shelter Women’s Support Group holds a Zoom meeting from 6:30-8 p.m. every Sunday. For more information, call 692-SAFE (7233).
Monday, Aug. 2
• The Brookings Toastmasters Club 3712 meets every Monday from noon to 1 p.m. in the Mission Coffeehouse in the eastside room at the First Lutheran Church. Visitors are welcome. The club provides an excellent opportunity to learn public speaking skills, as well as meeting business men and women from the Brookings area. For more information, call 605-592-0720.
Tuesday, Aug. 3
• The Optimist Club of Brookings meets every Tuesday at noon in the Buffalo Wild Wings private room.
• The Brookings Rotary Club meets at noon each Tuesday in the Activity Center. For more information, contact Don Norton, club president, (309) 259-0047, [email protected]
• The Brookings Domestic Abuse Shelter hosts a weekly Women’s Support Group from 6:30-8 p.m. every Tuesday. For more information, call 692-SAFE (7233).
• New Day Al-Anon meets at 5:30 pm on Tuesdays at First United Methodist Church. Follow the signs inside the church for the exact location.
Thursday, Aug. 5
• The Kiwanis Club of Brookings meets every Thursday at noon. at the Mission Coffehouse in First Lutheran Church at 337 Eighth St. Meetings are also available via Zoom. Send a text to 605-695-3383 for the Zoom link to the meeting
• Big Sioux Composite Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol meets every Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at 413 W. Second St. S., Brookings. For more information, contact [email protected] or 605-868-8434.
• Al Anon meets at 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays at 135 First Ave. S.
To have your organization’s weekly or monthly meeting placed on the Meetings Calendar, email the location time and contact information to [email protected]